Several random confessions from the past few weeks.
1. Today I caught myself singing "You Spin My Head Right 'Round" by Flo Rida. To my one year old. Oops.
2. I also had "True Life: My Breasts are Too Small" on while Captain Destructo was in the room.
3. On a related note, I've come to the conclusion that I hate breastfeeding and don't want to do it again. However....
4. I'm so scared of what my boobs will look like after this one's born that I am committed to do it for a full year.
5. I've been staring at the clock, waiting for bedtime, for about 5 hours straight now.
6. Only I kinda miss Captain Destructo when she goes to bed.
7. I go through entire days where I wonder why I thought I wanted 2 kids.
8. I am the laziest potty training mother ever. I sometimes forget that I'm supposed to be asking her if she needs to go potty and before I know it, 4 hours have passed with no trips to the potty.
9. Captain Destructo doesn't know her colors. She can count to five, name animals out the wazoo but acts like I'm asking her to speak German if I ask her which egg is blue. Maybe this should be her confession. Can one year olds be color blind?
10. My husband is gone all week and I was so lonely today I caught myself narrating out loud as I cooked dinner.
Feel free to add your confessions below. I know you've got 'em.
Class Christmas Party Ideas
22 hours ago